This highly versatile web front end works in conjunction with Teamspirit's Recruitment module which is used to set-up new vacancies; application form layout and home page text are all specified.
Teamspirit eApply is a web front end which makes it simple for applicants to view and apply for job vacancies online. eApply has been designed to work in conjunction with Teamspirit’s existing Recruitment module. Teamspirit’s Recruitment is used to set-up new vacancies, determine the layout of application forms and home page text for the eApply system.
eApply can be accessed from your own corporate website or company intranet and your company logo and individual styling can be applied within set parameters.
The flexibility of eApply allows applicants to start applying for a vacancy, save the information part way through and whilst the application is still open, complete at their leisure. Upon successful submission of a job application, an email is sent to both the applicant and the person responsible for filling the vacancy
Once an applicant logs their personal information into the eApply system, it is stored and used to identify the applicant should additional job applications be applied for at a later date.
Download a factsheet here
Web-based eApply Features
- Links to Teamspirit Recruitment
- Displays job vacancies directly from Teamspirit Recruitment
- Add document and email links to the vacancy
- User definable field names and application form layout
- Specify mandatory fields
- Applicant vetting using data validation
- ‘My Account’ function allows applicants to amend personal information
- View current and previous applications with status
- Upload documents including CV
- Email notification of received applications
- Automatic update and closure of vacancies when date passed
Download the Teamspirit eApply powerpoint presentation below.